Reaction score
19
Location
United Kingdom
Website
discussionhub.net
CB$
706
What was the first gaming console you owned/used? Do you still have it? If so, when was the last time you used it? If not, do you remember what happened to it? Do you wish you still had it? How long ago did you have the console?

My first gaming console was the PS2. I don't have it anymore and I haven't had it for over a decade, but I do wish I still had it today. Nothing beats the good old days of Star Wars (the original Battlefront 2) and Shadow the Hedgehog on the PS2. Take me back! ?

Attachments

  • Dr-MF_aX4AUQZ7m.jpg
    Dr-MF_aX4AUQZ7m.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 129
Well, being a kid, I never really owned a console, but I figure it was Atari. since it was the late 80s. Anyway, next in line might have been Super Nintendo, not sure. it gets fuzzy going way back - but I remember playing Super Mario III a lot (It was called something different then.).

Well, being a kid, I never really owned a console, but I figure it was Atari. since it was the late 80s. Anyway, next in line might have been Super Nintendo, not sure. it gets fuzzy going way back - but I remember playing Super Mario III a lot (It was called something different then.).
Did you rent your consoles as a kid?

Back
Top