Welcome to Chatbanter.

We're excited to have you join our forum! To access all the amazing content and services we offer, simply sign up or log in. And the best part? It's completely free to become a member!

Forumregister.com

Our community directory site is the ultimate platform for site administrators to share information about their website offerings and receive free site promotions. We provide you with the most comprehensive and valuable information from various site administrators currently advertising on our platform. Our aim is to ensure that you receive the best possible knowledge and information to help you make informed decisions about your website.

Your first gaming console?

Excommunicado

Valued Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
discussionhub.net
CB$
What was the first gaming console you owned/used? Do you still have it? If so, when was the last time you used it? If not, do you remember what happened to it? Do you wish you still had it? How long ago did you have the console?

My first gaming console was the PS2. I don't have it anymore and I haven't had it for over a decade, but I do wish I still had it today. Nothing beats the good old days of Star Wars (the original Battlefront 2) and Shadow the Hedgehog on the PS2. Take me back! ?

Attachments

• Dr-MF_aX4AUQZ7m.jpg
    Dr-MF_aX4AUQZ7m.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 129
First I owned was the n64. I still have it too! <3

Well, being a kid, I never really owned a console, but I figure it was Atari. since it was the late 80s. Anyway, next in line might have been Super Nintendo, not sure. it gets fuzzy going way back - but I remember playing Super Mario III a lot (It was called something different then.).

Well, being a kid, I never really owned a console, but I figure it was Atari. since it was the late 80s. Anyway, next in line might have been Super Nintendo, not sure. it gets fuzzy going way back - but I remember playing Super Mario III a lot (It was called something different then.).
Did you rent your consoles as a kid?

Yeah pretty much that still counts.

@fantv Nice. Thats a great first one to have. What were your fave games on it?

Dunk hunt was on snes?

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in

Existing user? Sign In

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds