Computer vs Console Gaming

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

Who likes one more than the other? Why? Who is better at one than the other?

Now, myself, I figure computer gaming is more expensive - because a gaming computer seems to be way more expensive than a console. Well, one way around it might be building your own computer maybe.

Lord Saru

Lord Saru

In todays world of portability, I doubt if I will ever got towards computer gaming.

I figure that console gaming would be my choice because most new games are released on consoles nd its easy to carry around and set up.

Another fact is, computer games means constantly updating your specs. Console games doesnt have that kind of a problem.

Abizaga

Abizaga

I prefer the pc honestly, but consoles like the switch offers a lot more convenience.

2

2020s

I prefer console gaming over computer gaming because it’s less expensive. A console is cheaper than a gaming computer.

Alexander

Alexander

Each and every platform presents advantages and disadvantage's but what is important to note is that every gamer has their own preference. I understand that console gaming is a cheaper alternative, however PC's don't require a monthly membership to play multi-player. You can modify and build your computer to your own taste aswell.

PC Gamers, will generally get a 2-1 deal as you can use the PC as a way to complete day-day tasks online too.

Last edited:
    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #6

I've only played video poker and chess on the PC. I use the PC mostly for web development/web surfing.

Abizaga

Abizaga

Its crazy that console games are now slowly adding game modding, one of pcs biggest advantages.

Ash

Ash

I'm a console gamer. I have been for a long time and honestly, I can't see myself ever moving to PC gaming. I do play ETS 2 on my laptop from time to time but that is mainly because there isn't a console game that comes even close to it. Console gaming is just so much more casual which is great