Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Computer vs Console Gaming

Thread Owner : Jayson
J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
Who likes one more than the other? Why? Who is better at one than the other?

Now, myself, I figure computer gaming is more expensive - because a gaming computer seems to be way more expensive than a console. Well, one way around it might be building your own computer maybe.

Lord Saru

Lord Saru

Valued Member
Jun 22, 2020
CB$
In todays world of portability, I doubt if I will ever got towards computer gaming.

I figure that console gaming would be my choice because most new games are released on consoles nd its easy to carry around and set up.

Another fact is, computer games means constantly updating your specs. Console games doesnt have that kind of a problem.

Abizaga

Abizaga

Valued Member
Jun 21, 2020
CB$
I prefer the pc honestly, but consoles like the switch offers a lot more convenience.

2020s

I prefer console gaming over computer gaming because it’s less expensive. A console is cheaper than a gaming computer.

Alexander

Alexander

Valued Member
Jun 17, 2020
CB$
Each and every platform presents advantages and disadvantage's but what is important to note is that every gamer has their own preference. I understand that console gaming is a cheaper alternative, however PC's don't require a monthly membership to play multi-player. You can modify and build your computer to your own taste aswell.

PC Gamers, will generally get a 2-1 deal as you can use the PC as a way to complete day-day tasks online too.

Last edited:
    Thread Owner : Jayson
J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
I've only played video poker and chess on the PC. I use the PC mostly for web development/web surfing.

Abizaga

Abizaga

Valued Member
Jun 21, 2020
CB$
Its crazy that console games are now slowly adding game modding, one of pcs biggest advantages.

Ash

Ash

Valued Member
Jun 25, 2020
CB$
I'm a console gamer. I have been for a long time and honestly, I can't see myself ever moving to PC gaming. I do play ETS 2 on my laptop from time to time but that is mainly because there isn't a console game that comes even close to it. Console gaming is just so much more casual which is great

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.