Your first gaming console?

    Thread Owner : ARx182
  • #1
ARx182

What was the first gaming console you owned/used? Do you still have it? If so, when was the last time you used it? If not, do you remember what happened to it? Do you wish you still had it? How long ago did you have the console?

My first gaming console was the PS2. I don't have it anymore and I haven't had it for over a decade, but I do wish I still had it today. Nothing beats the good old days of Star Wars (the original Battlefront 2) and Shadow the Hedgehog on the PS2. Take me back! ?

Attachments

  • Dr-MF_aX4AUQZ7m.jpg
    Dr-MF_aX4AUQZ7m.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 123
Abizaga

Abizaga

First I owned was the n64. I still have it too! <3

Well, being a kid, I never really owned a console, but I figure it was Atari. since it was the late 80s. Anyway, next in line might have been Super Nintendo, not sure. it gets fuzzy going way back - but I remember playing Super Mario III a lot (It was called something different then.).

Abizaga

Abizaga

Well, being a kid, I never really owned a console, but I figure it was Atari. since it was the late 80s. Anyway, next in line might have been Super Nintendo, not sure. it gets fuzzy going way back - but I remember playing Super Mario III a lot (It was called something different then.).
Did you rent your consoles as a kid?

Abizaga

Abizaga

Yeah pretty much that still counts.

2

2020s

My first gaming console was the Super Nintendo aka SNES

  • Like
Reactions:Hungry Ego
Abizaga

Abizaga