Your first gaming console?

Mine was an Atari (1982) and my favorite game was Pacman. I still have the units and the cartridges but the joysticks died many years ago. You can purchase them online but the prices they want for them are pure insanity, and I refuse to shell out that kind of $$$.

So no more Pacman for me. :cry:

Mine was Atari, I loved Breakout.
I picked up the new one with the games built in wow it was a blast from the past for sure.

The first ever gaming console that I remember was the Sega Master System. I remember me and my brothers getting the console one year for Christmas and I always remember Alex The Kidd being built into the console as well. Had much fun with my cousin playing Alex The Kidd and trying to beat the rock, paper, scissors mini-game.

Back
Top