• Welcome to The Community

Your first gaming console?

Paladin

Member
Loyalist
My first gaming console was the Wii U. I wasn't able to get the Wii (being 2 years old at the time), nor was I able to get the PS3. Sadly, that was unfortunate, as I realized in retrospect, because I missed out on a ton of great games.

PGen98

Member
My first gaming console was the Wii U. I wasn't able to get the Wii (being 2 years old at the time), nor was I able to get the PS3. Sadly, that was unfortunate, as I realized in retrospect, because I missed out on a ton of great games.
Well the beauty of gaming is that those games are still out there, still able to be picked up and still perfectly enjoyable! The Wii U is a fantastic console and games for it are decently priced, as well, so building up a library is super easy! Same with the Wii and PS3, with rare exceptions. So many awesome games available and not super expensive yet. If you get the chance, grab those consoles and jump in. Check out some top-10 or top-15 videos for each console and you'll see most of them are dirt cheap. Great way to get into...well, not exactly retro gaming, since they're not retro at this point, but classics, for sure.

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Member
My parents had an original gameboy from a year or two before I was even born I think, then the first actual console was an N64 when OoT came out

Joshi

Member

Spikey

Member
If computers count it would be my PC that my dad had before I was old enough to buy my own computer. If it doesn't count then I had the black and white Nintendo Gameboy when I was 7 years old.

sprite1950

Member
When I was young there were no consoles but I bought my son a Gameboy back in 1990 and I stole it all the time to play Tetris. I was addicted to that game and got really good at it :p

sliara

Member
I did own a gaming console back in the day, it was a Gameboy Color and I was a bit late in owning it at 17 years old. I really enjoyed playing Pokémon there.

Top