Your first gaming console?

My first owned console was a Sega Mega Drive (Genesis to those in the US), loved it to bits! I had a Saturn after that, such a highly underrated console with an amazing library of games. These days I'm a collector, with well over 40 systems.

My first owned console was a Sega Mega Drive (Genesis to those in the US), loved it to bits! I had a Saturn after that, such a highly underrated console with an amazing library of games. These days I'm a collector, with well over 40 systems.
I had one of those too! My favourite games were the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and the X-Men game, which now that I think about it, were very similar...just different characters. Hmmm...

I had one of those too! My favourite games were the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and the X-Men game, which now that I think about it, were very similar...just different characters. Hmmm...
That was quite common back in those days, use a similar engine and reskin the characters. Still made for fun games :D

If I can remember correctly, my first gaming console was the Nintendo Wii. This is the console that got me addicted to computer games. Some of the titles that I got hooked into were Mario Kart, Wii Fit, and Skylanders. This was before my teenage years.

Back
Top