Welcome to Chatbanter.

We're excited to have you join our forum! To access all the amazing content and services we offer, simply sign up or log in. And the best part? It's completely free to become a member!

Forumregister.com

Our community directory site is the ultimate platform for site administrators to share information about their website offerings and receive free site promotions. We provide you with the most comprehensive and valuable information from various site administrators currently advertising on our platform. Our aim is to ensure that you receive the best possible knowledge and information to help you make informed decisions about your website.

Food & Recipe What kind of milk do you drink?

Horizon

Valued Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
CB$
What types of milks do you drink? Do you drink cow milk, goat milk or perhaps one of the alternative milks like Soya, Oat or Almond milk? There has been a big boom in alternative milks that people can drink with the rise in how many people are intolerant to cow milk or their view on animal rights. I personally like to drink a small amount of cow milk from time to time. I have tried almond milk and didn't like it at all. What kind of milk do you drink?

I’m sensitive to dairy but when I do drink or eat it, I make sure it’s organic. Especially from our local farm. I have made my own soymilk in my soymilk maker many years ago. I have also tried my hand at making & drinking other milks such as Flax, Oat, Peanut. Right now I drink unsweetened Almond milk. I then add in MonkFruit (natural sweetener) & baking cocoa to make chocolate milk.

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in

Existing user? Sign In

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds