Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Food & Recipe What kind of milk do you drink?

Horizon

Valued Member
Registered Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2022
Messages
75
Reaction score
10
Location
Northern Hemisphere
CB$
4,714
What types of milks do you drink? Do you drink cow milk, goat milk or perhaps one of the alternative milks like Soya, Oat or Almond milk? There has been a big boom in alternative milks that people can drink with the rise in how many people are intolerant to cow milk or their view on animal rights. I personally like to drink a small amount of cow milk from time to time. I have tried almond milk and didn't like it at all. What kind of milk do you drink?

I’m sensitive to dairy but when I do drink or eat it, I make sure it’s organic. Especially from our local farm. I have made my own soymilk in my soymilk maker many years ago. I have also tried my hand at making & drinking other milks such as Flax, Oat, Peanut. Right now I drink unsweetened Almond milk. I then add in MonkFruit (natural sweetener) & baking cocoa to make chocolate milk.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in