What kind of art do you like?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1
Hey guys, there's a lot of people in the Design Den and I'm sure we all like different things. So tell me what type of art do you like? Personally. I love any type of digital 3d art.

I don't know much about art. But I have bought a couple of paintings. The paintings I bought, acyralic on canvas, are semi abstract. I also like digital art. I like realistic digital art.

  • Like
Reactions:Neutral Nova