• Welcome to The Community

What kind of workout that burns more calories?

People who do physical exercise have a certain purpose to accomplish whether to make themselves physically fit, to prepare for a competition, to keep themselves away from boredom or to aim for a body building.

In doing so, there are so many forms of working out depending on the purpose of the person concern. So whatever it is, the point to discuss is which kind of exercise that burns much calories?

To limit our discussion, just select from the following workout do you think is best and why?

1. Brisk walking
2. Biking
3. Body building
4. Running
5. Swimming

sliara

Member
I read that cycling and jogging are the best types of exercise that can burn the most fat quickly. It's quite easy to guess though, both are very tiring activities.

Alexandoy

Member
My take on the burning of calories or even of losing weight is any kind of workout or exercise that will make you sweat. That includes swimming although you wouldn't sweat when you swim. The burning of calories is evident in the sweating that even when you do not do a workout but when the weather is too hot and you sweat then that can be considered burning of calories. That is why when I do a workout I always check for the sweating otherwise there would be no burning of calories.

  • #4
My take on the burning of calories or even of losing weight is any kind of workout or exercise that will make you sweat. That includes swimming although you wouldn't sweat when you swim. The burning of calories is evident in the sweating that even when you do not do a workout but when the weather is too hot and you sweat then that can be considered burning of calories. That is why when I do a workout I always check for the sweating otherwise there would be no burning of calories.
The experts say sweating isn't a guarantee that you are burning calories. They pointed out it is the intensity of the workout that works in burning calories or fats.

Though a person who walks in a long distance or jogs is perspiring but it does necessary burn calories. He sweats because of the energy or heat in his body. Sweating is a natural reaction of the body to cool itself.

The experts do say that even a person who is sleeping, is burning calories in a certain degree depending on the his body weight. They say that a person who weighs 150 pounds might burn 46 calories an hour or between 322 and 414 calories a night.

Jeremy

Member
Road jogging every morning burns a lot of calories. Then will also advise that one do series of abdominal training every day. With that one will tends to eat little.

luri

Member
I did go to a gym once or twice just to see what's like to be there. Actually, I have never worked out in gym. My best way to keep myself healthy and fit is brisk walking. In the week days I cannot manage time to go for a walk, however, during wekends I brisk walk for 60 minutes. Even in weekdays, if time permits, I brisk walk for 30 minutes.

Top