I will write a Free 500 words article for your blog/forum.

Hey Y'all,
I said one Free "article" of your choice. NOT daily posting or writing in other media. That will be a different task with different terms.
Am horning my writing skills, so I prefer writing articles. Not daily posts, please.

If you really want me to post on your forum/blog/youtube daily, PM, we discuss further. I hope i have clarified!

Sounds great. Your link, please?
It seems that you are interested. That would be fine. Are you an experienced writer especially in writing a 500-word?

Do you have a blog of your own? What are your favorite topics to write about which you could be your forte? I'm just curious to know.

For all you know, I do love writing. It's my passion. I do write fictitious short story. I write poem too. My philosophy in writing is expressed in this statement: to write is to share ideas and sharing is a way to care for others. Thus writing is sharing and sharing is caring. How's that?

It seems that you are interested. That would be fine. Are you an experienced writer especially in writing a 500-word?

Do you have a blog of your own? What are your favorite topics to write about which you could be your forte? I'm just curious to know.

For all you know, I do love writing. It's my passion. I do write fictitious short story. I write poem too. My philosophy in writing is expressed in this statement: to write is to share ideas and sharing is a way to care for others. Thus writing is sharing and sharing is caring. How's that?
Sure. Glad you are also a writer. I can write about just about anything. Any niches. No restriction. And I can do as many words as possible. Just that the first 500 will be free.

Today i feel good!
I just want a challenge. I will write a 500-word article on any field for your blog or forum.
On a topic of your choice.
Bring it on!
Hey Bomb

I'm interested in your kind offer. If you know enough about plagiarism, the different types, and how to prevent it, I'd love an article around this subject. If not, something else business/webmaster related is fine. Feel free to reach out to me on my website or here—many thanks.

Kind regards
Alex

Hey Bomb

I'm interested in your kind offer. If you know enough about plagiarism, the different types, and how to prevent it, I'd love an article around this subject. If not, something else business/webmaster related is fine. Feel free to reach out to me on my website or here—many thanks.

Kind regards
Alex
Sure. No problem. That i can do. I will get in touch with you ASAP.

Back
Top