I will write a Free 500 words article for your blog/forum.

Naiwen

Naiwen

Can you register on my site then for free? @bomb? You don’t have to post 500 words, but rather be active daily on it as it’s a forum games community? Thanks, my friend.

Zakalwe

Zakalwe

Website
strategygaming.net
I’m doing a post-a-day challenge on my blog and have three guest post slots. If you wish you can write about anything and include links to your own site for inclusion in a guest post slot.

  • Like
Reactions:bomb

Sweerie_banana

Dpb
Can you register on my site then for free? @bomb? You don’t have to post 500 words, but rather be active daily on it as it’s a forum games community? Thanks, my friend.
Do we get paid to be active on it? It would be nice to make some extra $$. Thanks.

fantanoice

fantanoice

Thanks for offering this. Would you do a YouTube comment? If so, the link is here:

Games and tech YouTube