Free I will write a Free 500 words article for your blog/forum.

bomb

Experienced Chatterer
Today i feel good!
I just want a challenge. I will write a 500-word article on any field for your blog or forum.
On a topic of your choice.
Bring it on!

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
Can you register on my site then for free? @bomb? You don’t have to post 500 words, but rather be active daily on it as it’s a forum games community? Thanks, my friend.

bomb

Experienced Chatterer
Can you register on my site then for free? @bomb? You don’t have to post 500 words, but rather be active daily on it as it’s a forum games community? Thanks, my friend.
Sure, i will register.

Zakalwe

New Chatterer
I’m doing a post-a-day challenge on my blog and have three guest post slots. If you wish you can write about anything and include links to your own site for inclusion in a guest post slot.

bomb

Experienced Chatterer
I’m doing a post-a-day challenge on my blog and have three guest post slots. If you wish you can write about anything and include links to your own site for inclusion in a guest post slot.
Sounds great. Your link, please?

Sweerie_banana

New Chatterer
Dpb
Can you register on my site then for free? @bomb? You don’t have to post 500 words, but rather be active daily on it as it’s a forum games community? Thanks, my friend.
Do we get paid to be active on it? It would be nice to make some extra $$. Thanks.

bomb

Experienced Chatterer
Hey Y'all,
I said one Free "article" of your choice. NOT daily posting or writing in other media. That will be a different task with different terms.
Am horning my writing skills, so I prefer writing articles. Not daily posts, please.

If you really want me to post on your forum/blog/youtube daily, PM, we discuss further. I hope i have clarified!

Top