Registered Member
Feb 1, 2021
2,494
1,017
Over Here
forumregister.com
CB$
10,532
Are you hosted with a known hosting company or do you use free boards? If it's free boards do you have any issues with them? are you allowed to keep your database in case you want to move?

I am not very savvy when it comes to coding or anything so I use a free boards. I'm at the mercy of Proboards for this reason and would be absolutely devastated if they ever went under without giving us the option to move to a different service. My forum has been around since 2005 so I'm not too worried but have accepted that if it happens it happens.

Hosted for me as well. When I first got into forums, I used free forum hosting options as I was young and didn't have a way to pay for hosting. But now that I can, I wouldn't ever use a free option again. They're just annoying and unreliable.

The problem with most of them you don't have access to the Database if you decide to move away from them or they want to make you pay.

Back
Top