Movies,Tv & Music

Pry yourself away from the TV, and chat with others about Movies and Television! Have you seen a good movie recently? Let us know!

Just Music

Just Music Talk, Use our automated add on to post your Movies Post the TMDB movie link in the title to auto populate the movie
Threads
Sub-forums:
  1. Music Chit Chat
Threads

Just Movies

Just Movie Talk, Use our automated add on to post your Movies Post the TMDB movie link in the title to auto populate the movie
Threads
Threads
  • Jay

Just TV Shows

Use our automated add on to post your TV Shows, Post the TMDB movie link in the title to auto populate the TV Show
Threads
Threads
  • Jay

Sticky threads