Do you prefer to stay in or go out?

As I said, I used to enjoy going out, but in the last few years, I have enjoyed it at home more.
I don't like crowds of people anymore.

Go Away Leave GIF by Martin

As I said, I used to enjoy going out, but in the last few years, I have enjoyed it at home more.
I don't like crowds of people anymore.

Go Away Leave GIF by Martin
Yep, definitely agreed. People aren't for me!

I mostly stay in anymore. Too much of a hassle to ensure the dogs and kids are taken care of before heading out and then having to plan to return on time and all that fun stuff.

I mostly stay in anymore. Too much of a hassle to ensure the dogs and kids are taken care of before heading out and then having to plan to return on time and all that fun stuff.
I hear ya there, the older I get the more I want to stay home LOL

When I was younger, I used to love going out all the time. Now, i prefer to stay in whenever possible I'm not a fan of crowds and would rather stay inside in the comfort of my own home.

Back
Top