Do you buy things on credit or do you prefer to pay outright?

If I have to buy something online or use a streaming service like Netflix then I use my credit card but when I shop locally like at grocery stores I usually use cash.
I do have a good credit rating with my bank but I try not to use my credit card only if I have to.

For larger purchases (like $500 or more) I like to take advantage of no interest options however, I don't mind paying in full if there's an incentive to pay cash. My husband feels differently - he prefers to pay outright regardless what the cost is just so he doesn't have to think about it.

I've bought things on my credit card from time to time but that's only to try and improve my credit score. I've never had to rely on it (so far anyway). I am paying for my Xbox Series X with monthly payments but that's because that was the only way to get it due to the stock issues :ROFLMAO: (no interest)

I'm with you @Ash I love taking advantage of the no interest financing options when they're available OR love earning points and just pay off the bill when the statement hits. I understand that credit card companies are hoping that people will incur interest charges.

Back
Top