What's new

Do you prefer calling or texting?

Duks

Dec 12, 2020
I usually would rather call instead of text simply because I find it easier. Furthermore, it is a lot faster, and you get instantaneous responses. Which of the two do you prefer?

Degame94

Feb 8, 2021
There are many sides to this... For continuity, I can text the whole time but for urgency and precision, call is always better.

PGen98

Administrator
Jun 27, 2020
It really depends on the context. If it's for an order or for a doctor's office or business reasons, I'd rather call. If it's social, then I'd rather send a quick text or email.

Jay

Administrator
Feb 1, 2021
For me it all depends on the matter that i need to deal with, but overall texting seems to be the way of the future.

luri

Dec 13, 2020
When I was in my teens, I liked texting. I could say anything without being afraid of or ashamed of it. I used to text my friends and close family members. I called only when I wanted a spontaneous answer. For example, when I wanted to know where my particular friend was at the moment, I called her. But for other communication I texted. However, these days, I hardly text, I make phone calls.

Jay

Administrator
Feb 1, 2021
I used to text on the old flip phones man it took forever, nowdays it's so easy but a good old phone call is easy.

Jun 3, 2020
Simply for ease I would text, that way you know it reach them at some point. Sometimes you could be in a bad signal area or in a quite place (phone on silent) so it be better to text...

Jaden_66

Feb 8, 2021
I usually would rather call instead of text simply because I find it easier. Furthermore, it is a lot faster, and you get instantaneous responses. Which of the two do you prefer?
I'm definitely a calling person. I know it can be annoying somewhat but i think a real sense of communication only happens when you can hear each others voice live and respond to it. It's not something for everyone. I just find texting lacking any emotion sometimes.

sprite1950

Jan 3, 2021
I have one friend who I talk to all the time. We start off by texting and then after about 5 or 6 texts realise it would be so much easier to call so one of us will ring.

Jaden_66

Feb 8, 2021
Calling is easier. But I only call those people without asking on text, who are close to me. Otherwise I text people who aren't close to me then if they are free or okay with me calling them then yeah I call them.

Spikey

Jul 21, 2020
I prefer calling most of the time as many of you said it's easier and better for communication. I'm perfectly fine with a text say if you or I just have 1 question and want a answer and you don't have to call them for just 1 question.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.