What's new

Passengers movie discussion

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Member
It's a really good movie about space travel.
It's set in some distant future where humans can travel across space to other colonized planets.
People are kept in hibernation to lengthen their life span and to accommodate the pressure of being in space. Unfortunately a man's hibernation pod gets damaged and now he will have to live his entire life in just space travel. I would certainly recommend it and the graphics are off the chart in this movie.
Do watch it, if you get time!