Joined
Nov 8, 2020
Messages
318
Reaction score
15
CB$
8,746
Python is a deciphered, object-situated, elevated level programming language with dynamic semantics.
Python's straightforward, simple-to-learn grammar stresses intelligibility, and along these lines lessens the expense of program support. Python upholds modules and bundles, which supports program particularity and code reuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do believe it's a coding language.

More like it's a full-fledged coding language with it's own syntax and all. I have learned it couple of years ago and I liked it a lot. It's simple and easy to learn. I haven't been able to work using it, in a professional level as of yet. So, if given a chance, I would like to work using Python.
I hope I will get such a chance in the near future.

Back
Top