What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Which coding language would it be a good idea for me to learn first?

Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
Neutral Nova

Neutral Nova

Valued Member
Nov 8, 2020
CB$
Python is constantly suggested in case you're searching for a simple and even fun programming language to learn first.
As opposed to bouncing into severe language structure rules, Python peruses like English and is easy to comprehend for somebody who's new to programming.

What do you think?

Claraviolet

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Valued Member
Jul 25, 2020
CB$
It's better to start with 'C' programming language.

It's the basic programming language and I learned it a very long time ago. It's simple and you don't need to know anything as a perquisite to start learning it. I would always suggest 'C' to newbies.
This language made me give up my career in electronics and pursue a career in programming. I had so much fun learning it and I hope you will too.

Netscaux

Netscaux

Valued Member
Nov 16, 2020
United States
netscaux.com
CB$
It's better to start with 'C' programming language.

It's the basic programming language and I learned it a very long time ago. It's simple and you don't need to know anything as a perquisite to start learning it. I would always suggest 'C' to newbies.
This language made me give up my career in electronics and pursue a career in programming. I had so much fun learning it and I hope you will too.
I started looking at 'C' when I was first learning to code but then, I was drawn in by turning my PSDs into live websites. I ended up learning HTML/CSS/WordPress PHP (yes there is a difference).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.