Which coding language would it be a good idea for me to learn first?

Neutral Nova

Experienced Chatterer
Python is constantly suggested in case you're searching for a simple and even fun programming language to learn first.
As opposed to bouncing into severe language structure rules, Python peruses like English and is easy to comprehend for somebody who's new to programming.

What do you think?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
It's better to start with 'C' programming language.

It's the basic programming language and I learned it a very long time ago. It's simple and you don't need to know anything as a perquisite to start learning it. I would always suggest 'C' to newbies.
This language made me give up my career in electronics and pursue a career in programming. I had so much fun learning it and I hope you will too.

Netscaux

Critic
It's better to start with 'C' programming language.

It's the basic programming language and I learned it a very long time ago. It's simple and you don't need to know anything as a perquisite to start learning it. I would always suggest 'C' to newbies.
This language made me give up my career in electronics and pursue a career in programming. I had so much fun learning it and I hope you will too.
I started looking at 'C' when I was first learning to code but then, I was drawn in by turning my PSDs into live websites. I ended up learning HTML/CSS/WordPress PHP (yes there is a difference).

Games

New Chatterer
If you plan to develop websites you should learn HTML, CSS, JS, PHP.

Top