Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Who has tried Python?

Thread Owner : Jayson
J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
When I was studying as a math major, it was a requirement. Anyway, it seems to be the "hip language" these days. Why might some say that?

O.K,, so who is good at Python? Who has took courses or done serious self study? How would you compare it to other languages?

Ash

Ash

Valued Member
Jun 25, 2020
CB$
I last used Python about 3 or 4 years ago and haven't touched it since. That last time was for a personal project where I developed a gaming social network. I would probably need a day or two to get used to programming in Python again, to be honest.

Claraviolet

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Valued Member
Jul 25, 2020
CB$
I have learned Python like 3.5 years ago.
My company sponsored that as part of skill training. It's a good programming language and I liked it a lot. Well, you don't have to declare variable data types and who wouldn't like that?

I like the line to line coding as well without any delimiter. That reminds me, I forgot most of those concepts, I will have to take a look at them one of these days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.