Who has tried Python?

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

When I was studying as a math major, it was a requirement. Anyway, it seems to be the "hip language" these days. Why might some say that?

O.K,, so who is good at Python? Who has took courses or done serious self study? How would you compare it to other languages?

Ash

Ash

I last used Python about 3 or 4 years ago and haven't touched it since. That last time was for a personal project where I developed a gaming social network. I would probably need a day or two to get used to programming in Python again, to be honest.

Real hero hidden in the darkness
I have learned Python like 3.5 years ago.
My company sponsored that as part of skill training. It's a good programming language and I liked it a lot. Well, you don't have to declare variable data types and who wouldn't like that?

I like the line to line coding as well without any delimiter. That reminds me, I forgot most of those concepts, I will have to take a look at them one of these days.