Your favorite Sweets?

When I was younger I loved desserts that are sweet like leche flan or even cake and ice cream. But now I am content with the fruits like banana or papaya. Maybe my taste had changed because I am avoiding sweets not because of health reasons. In this holiday season I am having fruit salad for dessert and I'd say it is still good for my taste buds.

wow golab jamun btw whenever i try, sweets breaks during fry. After deeping into chashni, it cracks, hard.
Between gulab jamun and ras bari (white jamun) I will choose ras bari. I like the sponginess of ras bani. I like eating jalebi with puri. However, due to high sugar content, I don't eat sweets too often.

Back
Top