Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Your favorite Sweets?

I have a sweet tooth, like most, and sadly it's a strong one :D.

I do like chocolates, but mostly European and UK chocolates, American chocolate seems a bit...meh...but if I can get them, then Munchies, Mars Bars and Revels from the UK hit the spot for me, White chocolate Toblerones are also high on the list. In America, it's the Milky Way Simply Caramel or the Zero bars that work for me...the rest...meh. Also, sorry Americans, but Hersheys is terrible, and what they've done to Cadbury's is just...wrong...should import the real stuff from Cadbury's in Britain ;).

Even in my childhood, I never really warmed towards sweets or "candy" and even to this day, I don't. However, I enjoy eating chocolates and some of my most favourite brands are Cadburys and Galaxy bars.

I'm trying to cut down on the amount of sugar that I intake, but it's easier than said, than done.

I love cheesecake and a leche flan which is like a pudding.

Chocolates are my weakness! I also love to explore new flavors in Ice Cream!

I am always looking to eat something new in dessert!

Liquorice. It was an acquired taste. I fell in love with it when I was living in Denmark for a year, and Scandinavians adore liquorice so it's very popular there. I'm always surprised by how few people like it, though.

Liquorice. It was an acquired taste. I fell in love with it when I was living in Denmark for a year, and Scandinavians adore liquorice so it's very popular there. I'm always surprised by how few people like it, though.
Your post made me curious and I looked t up! The Danes surely have a thing for liquorice! I would love to try it one day!

I also like the same foods that you do, although I don't eat them that often. I particularly like sweet foods, but I like junk food also.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in