Music What are some of your favorite genres?

    Thread Owner : Ravenfreak
  • #1
Ravenfreak

Apr 17, 2022
Website
vgchallenges.com
I'm curious to know what all your favorite music genres are. I enjoy listening to 80's pop, 80's hair bands, 90's grunge and alternative, 90's dance music, early 00's pop punk, classic house music, and vaporwave/future funk. I also enjoy listening to video game music too!

jaminhealth

Stand By Me - Ben E King

  • Like
Reactions:Jay

jaminhealth

It Never Rains In Southern California -- Albert Hammond

  • Like
Reactions:Jay
DaNerdiest1

DaNerdiest1

Location
The Nerd Cave in Chicago
Website
danerdkensforum.proboards.com
80s, 90s, 2000s (Thanks to MTV Classic), metal, videogame soundtracks and remixes, TV themes.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay

Feb 1, 2021
Location
Over Here
Website
chatbanter.com
80s, 90s, 2000s (Thanks to MTV Classic), metal, videogame soundtracks and remixes, TV themes.
I listen to alot of this however it depends on the mood I'm in.

  • Like
Reactions:DaNerdiest1

Feb 1, 2021
Location
Over Here
Website
chatbanter.com
I love Country Music. I get a lot of hate for that but hey, it's what I like! :-)
Not a big fan of it TBH, I find most of it sad or just puts me in a bad mood lol.