Music What are some of your favorite genres?

It Never Rains In Southern California -- Albert Hammond

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good one.

80s, 90s, 2000s (Thanks to MTV Classic), metal, videogame soundtracks and remixes, TV themes.

80s, 90s, 2000s (Thanks to MTV Classic), metal, videogame soundtracks and remixes, TV themes.
I listen to alot of this however it depends on the mood I'm in.

I love Country Music. I get a lot of hate for that but hey, it's what I like! :)
Not a big fan of it TBH, I find most of it sad or just puts me in a bad mood lol.

Back
Top