What’s the best thing you’ve ever bought off Amazon?

Jay™

Community Leader
Chatbanter VIP
Registered Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
1,017
Location
Over Here
Website
forumregister.com
CB$
10,532
What’s the best thing you’ve ever bought off Amazon?
I purchased a new ROG laptop a few years back, still love it.

and you?

That's one thing I have never done is purchase foods from them, was the delivery ok when it arrived?

That's one thing I have never done is purchase foods from them, was the delivery ok when it arrived?

Yep, perfectly. I've had one or two that have come a bit damaged, but the food inside was fine. Dates were always reasonable, not expired.

I may look into that then, I have looked at some of their prices which are not too bad on some items.

Nutritional supplements, namely: chocolate whey protein and vitamins B-12, C and D.
Prices were pretty reasonable and they arrived sooner than I had expected.

I may look into that then, I have looked at some of their prices which are not too bad on some items.
Yeah, when it comes to importing foods, it's about as affordable as everyone else, so IMO it's worth it.

I was going to say my laptop as well but I'm going to have to go for the PS5. The fact that I managed to pre-order one from them without any issues and get it on the release date is just amazing.

Back
Top