Mark Hamill on Harrison Ford - Star Wars

    Thread Owner : Brad P
  • #1
Brad P

Valued Member
This interview came out a while back and I hadn't seen it until recently.

I think it's absolutely hilarious and helps to add some perspective to what it was like to work on the set of Star Wars back in 1976 and 1977.

Hamill does a clean and perfect impression of Harrison Ford. It's so much fun that a guy famous for being Luke Skywalker became one ofthe greatest voice actors of all time.