The game that never made the mark

    Thread Owner : Lord Saru
  • #1
Lord Saru

What are the games that never made a mark in your gaming spree?

I fondly recollect this game called 'The Doom'. Its a simple game with poor graphics, has a linear map and its about shooting enemies and zombies.

It did not make mark simply because it has poor and shabby graphics and poor storyline.

Doom is a fantastic series, but I understand how it might not be appealing to those who weren't exposed to it when it was new. It doesn't hold up to today's shooters, but it's still fun in its' own right.

For me, I'd say the one that just didn't hit for me were the Assassin's Creed games. I tried so hard to like them, buying most of the early ones, but they just never really grabbed me.