Reaction score
21
Location
AZ, USA
Website
erinskidds.website
CB$
1,364
I try to eat right (though I fail most of the time) and I exercise as much as I mentally can. I fail at both a lot but I am still fairly healthy. I'm certainly not as obese as I could be, though.

What about you guys?

Eat mostly organic. Spend time in nature to de-stress. Exercise. Breathe. Some people literally breathe wrong. They do it shallowly where their body can't get the oxygen it needs.

That's true. That's one reason I do yoga is to help me breathe deeper and relax even more.
Basically I do weight lifting, cardio, and yoga as my workouts and then playing sports when I have time.

I attempt to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables as well as get as much exercise as I can from housework to walking as much as I can. I do have my days where I binge junk food but I feel if I didn't allow myself a day to do that, I would be depriving myself and that would only lead to me craving those kinds of foods a lot more often.

Back
Top