How do you stay healthy?

    Thread Owner : DudeThatsErin
  • #1
DudeThatsErin

AZ, USA
erinskidds.website
I try to eat right (though I fail most of the time) and I exercise as much as I mentally can. I fail at both a lot but I am still fairly healthy. I'm certainly not as obese as I could be, though.

What about you guys?

  • Like
Reactions:Faith

I take a multivitamin and wash my hands regularly. Also, I am getting into exercise again.

I exercise and follow a program. I also try to eat healthy most of the time. I've been doing this the last couple of years and I can't remember the last time I had a head cold. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself lol.

  • Like
Reactions:ZandraJoi
ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Eat mostly organic. Spend time in nature to de-stress. Exercise. Breathe. Some people literally breathe wrong. They do it shallowly where their body can't get the oxygen it needs.

Eat mostly organic. Spend time in nature to de-stress. Exercise. Breathe. Some people literally breathe wrong. They do it shallowly where their body can't get the oxygen it needs.

That's true. That's one reason I do yoga is to help me breathe deeper and relax even more.
Basically I do weight lifting, cardio, and yoga as my workouts and then playing sports when I have time.

  • Like
Reactions:ZandraJoi

Sylvie Tim

Eating right with a bit of exercise are excellent ways of staying. Although maintaining those two habits could be very difficult for some of us who eat anything our mouth craves for

  • Like
Reactions:Faith
Davidisms

Davidisms

I try to eat right. Do regular Pranayama, Yoga and body weight exercises. Regular walks in evening.

  • Like
Reactions:ZandraJoi
Shortie

Shortie

England, UK
www.twitch.tv
I attempt to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables as well as get as much exercise as I can from housework to walking as much as I can. I do have my days where I binge junk food but I feel if I didn't allow myself a day to do that, I would be depriving myself and that would only lead to me craving those kinds of foods a lot more often.