Do you fall asleep in front of the tv?

I don't watch TV that much. It is normally on in the background while I'm using my laptop. However, I sometimes doze off while using or watching something on my laptop. Especially when I'm lying down.
Well as long as you're lying down you may have the tendency to fall asleep especially when it's night time while you're working in your laptop.

When we are tired or mentally exhausted we are readily falling asleep while we are watching TV.

Now there's a Netflix. I watch movie while reclining on bed. Then unconsciously I fall asleep.

I never fall asleep in front of the TV. When I sit to watch a TV show or a movie, I watch it as long as I am interested in the story. If I don't find it interesting, I switch to another channel or play another movie or show. When I find it interesting, I watch it until the end no matter how late is the night.

I have a terrible habit of watching TV while lying down, so yes, I fall asleep with the TV on quite frequently. Fortunately it's usually while streaming something on Plex, so I'm not running it all night or missing an entire show of something, since it stops after each film unless I'm in a playlist, which is rare, and then everything enters power save mode when not in use for so long, so it's not a massive drain on power when it happens, fortunately.

Back