Joined
Jun 17, 2020
Messages
149
Reaction score
29
CB$
2,169
With consumer spending at the lowest we've ever seen in England, The Bank of England has slashed their interest rates to 0.1%. Inflation is at 0.5% and their target is 2%. Who thinks that Negative Interest rates could become a reality?

How has COVID-19 impacted your country's economic situation?

Well, to speak of in the technical jargon, we have seen some really strong steps taken towards self sufficiency.

The tricks is to always get the post-pandemic period right. Like we saw during the times of the great depression, public spending has to be increased.

Lets see how things pan out.

Back
Top