COVID-19

    Thread Owner : Alexander
  • #1
Alexander

With consumer spending at the lowest we've ever seen in England, The Bank of England has slashed their interest rates to 0.1%. Inflation is at 0.5% and their target is 2%. Who thinks that Negative Interest rates could become a reality?

How has COVID-19 impacted your country's economic situation?

Lord Saru

Lord Saru

Well, to speak of in the technical jargon, we have seen some really strong steps taken towards self sufficiency.

The tricks is to always get the post-pandemic period right. Like we saw during the times of the great depression, public spending has to be increased.

Lets see how things pan out.

Well, it's pretty obvious regarding the US. However, there have been massive steps to alleviate it like "the stimulus". Nonetheless, people take great pride in working and/or owning businesses and this whole thing hurts.

Mildredtabitha

It has really left people struggling out there because there are no jobs.

Well there definitely has been a surge in people wanting everything delivered to them, and some stores have definitely increased their prices when the pandemic started. Some businesses are gaining while others are losing.