covid-19

  1. Webster

    900,000 Dead From Covid-19 Since Pandemic's Beginning

    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2022/02/04/1078100069/covid19-deaths-us Thoughts on the grim milestone?
  2. sprite1950

    Covid-19 Vaccination - will you have it?

    The UK is in the midst of the second wave of a new infectious strain of Covid-19. Our vaccination programme is now underway to try and beat it but some people think it hasn't been tested enough and are worried about having it. I will be first in the queue as I see it as a way out of this...
  3. J

    Covid-19 Makes Business Startup Much Tougher

    Well, let's say you have a restaurant. Well, you need money to withstand being shut-down for months. I mean, rents can be killer. In fact, popular chain restaurants shut down in my part of the state, probably for this reason. Well, I remember at least one of them seemed to be the most...
  4. Alexander

    COVID-19

    With consumer spending at the lowest we've ever seen in England, The Bank of England has slashed their interest rates to 0.1%. Inflation is at 0.5% and their target is 2%. Who thinks that Negative Interest rates could become a reality? How has COVID-19 impacted your country's economic situation?
  5. J

    Covid-19 Misinformation

    Does anyone feel Covid-19 is a hoax, exaggerated, or a lie covering up some other disease? Feel free to say why. Well, I think whatever that is out there is real for sure. I can at least say that!
  6. J

    Who is working at home due to Covid-19?

    How would you compare it to other kinds of work? Do you like/dislike it? Have you run into computer problems? Are you getting paid the same?
Back
Top