Joined
Jun 20, 2020
Messages
315
Reaction score
50
CB$
4,372
I expect to get sarcastic answers - LOL. However, though, I was a math major in college - and I really do enjoy it, but it's very challenging, seemingly impossible at times. Anyway, oddly enough, I was terrible at algebra in high school. I didn't learn it until my first go-around at college and then on my 2nd time I majored in math.

I do enjoy mathematics, surprisingly. I’m currently study Level 2 Functional Skills which is the equivalent of Level 2 GCSE, or more commonly known as C. Maths gives my brain a challenge and gets my mind moving.

Our lessons recently have been online through Microsoft Teams and exams have been postponed due to COVID.

Yes. Probably my favourite subject since I did the GCSE. Also my best subject at A Level. Hopefully I get an A/A* for my A level.
Would've done Further Maths as well but at the time I didn't really want to because of the workload and wasn't as interested at the time.

I do enjoy mathematics, surprisingly. I’m currently study Level 2 Functional Skills which is the equivalent of Level 2 GCSE, or more commonly known as C. Maths gives my brain a challenge and gets my mind moving.

Our lessons recently have been online through Microsoft Teams and exams have been postponed due to COVID.

They say math can offset dementia. Who wants that? Therefore, I figure it's worth the study just for that.

They say math can offset dementia. Who wants that? Therefore, I figure it's worth the study just for that.

Well, I didn't know that. Everyone learns something new on this planet everyday they live. Not only does math offsets dementia, mathematics helps with everyday living skills including how to tell the time and manage our finances.

Our problem solving skills improve too.

Last edited:
I do really enjoy mathematics so much due to the way my maths teachers have been handling the subject. And the fact that as a young growing civil engineer am understanding that will really be of great help in my domain of studies for me to potentially become a great engineer in future.

I believe I was good at Maths. But, Common reaction of people seems like....

math-meme-yay-math.png

The most challenging stuff I faced was linear algebra and Calculus III. I have yet to get thru them. I'd like to so to get at least an associates degree.

Well, the thing with advanced math - is you can't trust your brain with the procedure. You have to do it over and over - weeks before the test.

The most challenging stuff I faced was linear algebra and Calculus III. I have yet to get thru them. I'd like to so to get at least an associates degree.

Well, the thing with advanced math - is you can't trust your brain with the procedure. You have to do it over and over - weeks before the test.
I prefer accounting haha. It is a whole lot easier than math that includes the alphabet.

Back
Top