Revert customizations made in this style

Who enjoys science?

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Jayson
How good are you at it? What courses have you taken? What branches of science do you feel are the most interesting?

_B_

_B_

Valued Member
Reaction score
Website
voxgrid.net
CB$
I find Chemistry very interesting. I chose it as an A Level which shows how much I enjoyed it. Experiments were really fun and extremely interesting. Although I found Organic Chemistry quite difficult to remember because of the nomenclature and 3D structures, it was so interesting, particularly it's applications in the real world such as in medicine and biology.
I also find Biology interesting a bit (only really the stuff on diseases and the body). Just hated all the stuff on plants, photosynthesis, osmosis etc.
Physics was so bad for me. It was so boring and just not fun at all. I only really did well in it because it's really rearranging formulae and some maths. I have to do some physics parts in my mechanics part of my Maths A level which is one of the worst things.

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Jayson
I like about all science, honestly. However, of course, Physics is the most tough - and once upon a time Chemistry was sort of a challenge. Anyway, biology can be a challenge due to the massive memorization, but it wasn't a problem for me. Note: speaking of university courses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.