How do you calm down your sibling?

My 2 sisters are my usual enemy at home. The only way to calm them down is for me to go away. When there is an argument and they start to yell that means the heat is starting. I know that they are wrong but I wouldn't insist so the war will not escalate. The problem is my mother had spoiled those 2 since they are the youngest in the brood. Until they became adults they did not change. Now they are residing in the US so my life is peaceful here in our country.

Interesting. Sound like a plan. Same to what @PGen98 said. It seems giving them time is the best way forward. Just giving them some space.

Interesting. Sound like a plan. Same to what @PGen98 said. It seems giving them time is the best way forward. Just giving them some space.
Yep, it's the best strategy to use. Can't get anywhere if they're just raging in your face the whole time, so give them space, let them get out whatever they need to get out, and try again later. Often times they'll come to you to sort things out.

Back
Top