Gaming Online

I'm a PC gamer who chooses to play online through various titles. Before, I was paying £40 a year for an Xbox Live Gold membership which allowed me to play multiplayer with others but then, after researching for some time, I discovered PC Gaming is a cheaper alternative. I wouldn't say I'm good at online gaming, no one can be perfect and we all learn everyday from our mistakes. There is no possibility that I can remember all the titles which I've played online, unfortunately.

I mainly only play online, to be honest. At the moment, I play FIFA, Grand Theft Auto V and Modern Warfare. FIFA is the only title where I don't play online because the online experience is awful! I'm pretty good at FPS' so Modern Warfare is always fun to play online.

I have played Risk online, it’s quite long-standing but it’s fun.

How long have you been playing Risk for? Before reading your post, I've never heard of this game. Would this be a title people might recommend to me? Please share some screenshots and gameplay of Risk!

I am always playing online when I can. I tend to play online quite often games such as Fortnite, Apex Legends and Destiny 2 and have been the ones I have been playing mostly either on my own with random people online or with viewers when I have been streaming.

Back
Top