Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Gaming Online

Thread Owner : Jayson
J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
Who does it? Who is good at it? What have you won? What games have you played? Where did you meet up with opponents?

Abizaga

Abizaga

Valued Member
Jun 21, 2020
CB$
Oh I play Garry's Mod online all the time. What was your first? Mine was Jedi Knights 3 on pc in 2004!

2020s

I have played Risk online, it’s quite long-standing but it’s fun.

Reactions:Alexander
Abizaga

Abizaga

Valued Member
Jun 21, 2020
CB$
Oh nice. How long have you been playing it?

Alexander

Alexander

Valued Member
Jun 17, 2020
CB$
I'm a PC gamer who chooses to play online through various titles. Before, I was paying £40 a year for an Xbox Live Gold membership which allowed me to play multiplayer with others but then, after researching for some time, I discovered PC Gaming is a cheaper alternative. I wouldn't say I'm good at online gaming, no one can be perfect and we all learn everyday from our mistakes. There is no possibility that I can remember all the titles which I've played online, unfortunately.

Ash

Ash

Valued Member
Jun 25, 2020
CB$
I mainly only play online, to be honest. At the moment, I play FIFA, Grand Theft Auto V and Modern Warfare. FIFA is the only title where I don't play online because the online experience is awful! I'm pretty good at FPS' so Modern Warfare is always fun to play online.

Alexander

Alexander

Valued Member
Jun 17, 2020
CB$
I have played Risk online, it’s quite long-standing but it’s fun.

How long have you been playing Risk for? Before reading your post, I've never heard of this game. Would this be a title people might recommend to me? Please share some screenshots and gameplay of Risk!

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
I like to play online sometimes with random people or with friends. It makes it a bit more interesting than playing against the computer all the time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.