Gaming Online

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

Who does it? Who is good at it? What have you won? What games have you played? Where did you meet up with opponents?

Abizaga

Abizaga

Oh I play Garry's Mod online all the time. What was your first? Mine was Jedi Knights 3 on pc in 2004!

2

2020s

I have played Risk online, it’s quite long-standing but it’s fun.

  • Like
Reactions:Alexander
Abizaga

Abizaga

Oh nice. How long have you been playing it?

Alexander

Alexander

I'm a PC gamer who chooses to play online through various titles. Before, I was paying £40 a year for an Xbox Live Gold membership which allowed me to play multiplayer with others but then, after researching for some time, I discovered PC Gaming is a cheaper alternative. I wouldn't say I'm good at online gaming, no one can be perfect and we all learn everyday from our mistakes. There is no possibility that I can remember all the titles which I've played online, unfortunately.

Ash

Ash

I mainly only play online, to be honest. At the moment, I play FIFA, Grand Theft Auto V and Modern Warfare. FIFA is the only title where I don't play online because the online experience is awful! I'm pretty good at FPS' so Modern Warfare is always fun to play online.

Alexander

Alexander

I have played Risk online, it’s quite long-standing but it’s fun.

How long have you been playing Risk for? Before reading your post, I've never heard of this game. Would this be a title people might recommend to me? Please share some screenshots and gameplay of Risk!

I like to play online sometimes with random people or with friends. It makes it a bit more interesting than playing against the computer all the time.