Revert customizations made in this style

Online Gaming

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Jayson
Who enjoys it? Who have you played against? Have you done it professionally? What equipment have you used? How good are you in the matches and what games are played?

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I casually game online in most of the games I play, but I've always preferred solo gaming. Playing with friends is fine and can be quite fun, but if you're forced to play random people, that's just laborious torture. I don't have any special equipment beyond a controller, and I've stopped using a headset because I don't want to talk to random people who do nothing but scream garbage down their headset, so just a controller and me. I'd say I'm average-ish at most games online, because I don't have the time I used to have to dedicate to gaming, and so coming up against those who do...it's not a pretty sight ;).

Alexander

Alexander

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I love online gaming. An increased social interaction makes the game I'm playing more fun, exciting and engaging. Either, you'll enter combat with other players or work together to achieve an objective and this creates a level of excitement for the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.