Do you make money from your blog?

I started working online by writing articles for article publishing sites. After publishing on third-party sites for many years, I finally created my first self-hosted blog in 2015. It took me many months just to earn $1. In my first year of blogging, I earned just $10 via Adsense. However, in the third year of blogging, I started making $50 per month from my blogs.

I do not earn any month from my blog nor my blog I revived from years ago.
One is a learning blog the other is a personal blog.
If I make a blog in the future that is not personal I am going to try and make money from it.
I started working online by writing articles for article publishing sites. After publishing on third-party sites for many years, I finally created my first self-hosted blog in 2015. It took me many months just to earn $1. In my first year of blogging, I earned just $10 via Adsense. However, in the third year of blogging, I started making $50 per month from my blogs.
Do you mind sharing what your blog is? I am curious.

$50 per month is very good for a blog. Blogs are notoriously hard to make money from unless you are getting millions of views/clicks every month. And now that services like AdSense aren't as effective, it's a lot harder.

I have a blog at the moment but as it stands, I am not earning anything from it right now. I have actually been thinking about my blog and about changing it to something that is more single-niche as I have heard that single-niche blogs seem to do better than multi-niche. My issue is I love talking about so many things that I would have to really consider what I would be able to write about more for a single-niche blog.

Back
Top