Are You Afraid To Die?

We will all die anyway, so what's your take on death? Are you afraid of it, or probably neutral, or you welcome it when the time comes? All of us will die anyway, but of course there is an apprehension that we don't know anything with regards to where we're going. So what's your take on death?

I'm not afraid of death, I just hope that when it's time it's quick. I have enough health issues in my life that I've suffered enough, I'd hate an agonizingly slow death. So, make it quick and I'm fine with it.

To be honest, yes, I am afraid to die simply because I do not know what lies ahead. I am not an atheist but I admit that I do not believe the religious leaders, all of them, in what they are saying about life after death. No one knows, absolutely. The religious leaders are just guessing. No one had presented a proof, a solid and concrete proof. They are all theories so how can I believe? But I pray that when I die it would be quick and not a long agony of being sick in the deathbed.

Not really, my view of the afterlife is that its likely exactly the same as before you were born. I am afraid of the act of dying though, and all the various painful ways it can happen. But not death itself.

To be honest, I am scared of death purely because I don't know what lies ahead for me. It's a nice thought of there being heaven, but there's no solid proof of this belief. I'm also hoping when my time comes, it will be painless...

Back
Top