Are You Afraid To Die?

    Thread Owner : sliara
  • #1

We will all die anyway, so what's your take on death? Are you afraid of it, or probably neutral, or you welcome it when the time comes? All of us will die anyway, but of course there is an apprehension that we don't know anything with regards to where we're going. So what's your take on death?

    Thread Owner : sliara
  • #3

True, I don't think anyone would want an agonizing death, everyone would want to die in their sleep given the chance. No one would like to die getting a sickness or being hurt.

To be honest, yes, I am afraid to die simply because I do not know what lies ahead. I am not an atheist but I admit that I do not believe the religious leaders, all of them, in what they are saying about life after death. No one knows, absolutely. The religious leaders are just guessing. No one had presented a proof, a solid and concrete proof. They are all theories so how can I believe? But I pray that when I die it would be quick and not a long agony of being sick in the deathbed.

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
fortreeforums.xyz
Not really, my view of the afterlife is that its likely exactly the same as before you were born. I am afraid of the act of dying though, and all the various painful ways it can happen. But not death itself.

I guess, everyone is afraid to die. We all know that it is inevitable and will come to all of us one day. But the uncertainty of when, how and where and what lies beyond is what makes it scary to us.

    Thread Owner : sliara
  • #7

Everyone is afraid to die, especially when you don't know what lies ahead. But I think if you have done wrong to no one then I think you shouldn't be worried about it. You should just calmly wait for death to happen.

Mildredtabitha

My feeling is neutral whatever am scared of is losing someone I love.

I am afraid of a painful death, but not death itself. Although, I am trying to beat that fear, and with time I know I am going to overcome it. After I am done with my work here I will be glad to leave this place.