Joined
Aug 4, 2020
Messages
686
Reaction score
111
CB$
20,844
This is the real honey and not your honey. A teaspoon of pure honey in the morning will help you do your morning routine comfortably and it is especially good for those who have problems with mild constipation. I have been taking honey for more than 10 years now and I never had a problem in the morning to release the waste matter. I really do not know how the honey does that but it is working for me so I am recommending it.

This is the real honey and not your honey. A teaspoon of pure honey in the morning will help you do your morning routine comfortably and it is especially good for those who have problems with mild constipation. I have been taking honey for more than 10 years now and I never had a problem in the morning to release the waste matter. I really do not know how the honey does that but it is working for me so I am recommending it.
I have used honey water with lemon juice to shed extra pounds. It does not give results fast, but it does work in managing your weight. I also use honey as a moisturizer and skin tonner. However, I did not know honey was also beneficial in constipation. If you are using honey for constipation, how do you use it, how long does it take to work?

My father also advised the lemon to be used together with the honey. But lemon is expensive so I am not keen on having lemon drops on my teaspoon of honey in the morning. My wife's sister who is a nurse said that honey is good for adults but not for babies and toddlers so we have to be careful in giving honey to children. May I reiterate that honey neutralizes constipation so I have no issue in the morning.

My father also advised the lemon to be used together with the honey. But lemon is expensive so I am not keen on having lemon drops on my teaspoon of honey in the morning. My wife's sister who is a nurse said that honey is good for adults but not for babies and toddlers so we have to be careful in giving honey to children. May I reiterate that honey neutralizes constipation so I have no issue in the morning.
In fact, in my culture, we give babies a drop of honey daily to build up their immune system. We don't give plain honey, but there are various specific herbs that we rub in a little water and mix it with a drop of honey. This mixture is specially formulated to keep various illnesses, infections away and to help grow stronger bones and muscles.

Back
Top