A teaspoon of honey when you wake up

  • #1
This is the real honey and not your honey. A teaspoon of pure honey in the morning will help you do your morning routine comfortably and it is especially good for those who have problems with mild constipation. I have been taking honey for more than 10 years now and I never had a problem in the morning to release the waste matter. I really do not know how the honey does that but it is working for me so I am recommending it.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Some people mix it with lemon & ginger. I like it that way! Also, Manuka honey is a great one!

Mildredtabitha

Thanks for letting us know that.

  • Like
Reactions:ZandraJoi

I like honey and eat it occasionally but not on a regular basis. I like to mix honey with a little bit of dried ginger powder and/or fresh basil leaves crushed finely.

  • Like
Reactions:ZandraJoi

This is the real honey and not your honey. A teaspoon of pure honey in the morning will help you do your morning routine comfortably and it is especially good for those who have problems with mild constipation. I have been taking honey for more than 10 years now and I never had a problem in the morning to release the waste matter. I really do not know how the honey does that but it is working for me so I am recommending it.
I have used honey water with lemon juice to shed extra pounds. It does not give results fast, but it does work in managing your weight. I also use honey as a moisturizer and skin tonner. However, I did not know honey was also beneficial in constipation. If you are using honey for constipation, how do you use it, how long does it take to work?

  • #7
My father also advised the lemon to be used together with the honey. But lemon is expensive so I am not keen on having lemon drops on my teaspoon of honey in the morning. My wife's sister who is a nurse said that honey is good for adults but not for babies and toddlers so we have to be careful in giving honey to children. May I reiterate that honey neutralizes constipation so I have no issue in the morning.

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08

My father also advised the lemon to be used together with the honey. But lemon is expensive so I am not keen on having lemon drops on my teaspoon of honey in the morning. My wife's sister who is a nurse said that honey is good for adults but not for babies and toddlers so we have to be careful in giving honey to children. May I reiterate that honey neutralizes constipation so I have no issue in the morning.
In fact, in my culture, we give babies a drop of honey daily to build up their immune system. We don't give plain honey, but there are various specific herbs that we rub in a little water and mix it with a drop of honey. This mixture is specially formulated to keep various illnesses, infections away and to help grow stronger bones and muscles.