Jul 25, 2020
Messages
177
Reaction score
27
CB$
5,722
Hi guys,

I am really sorry to register yet another issue. I know you guys are working really hard to fix everything related to Chatbanter.
The search option isn't working. I have tried to search for gravity and it gave me no results found message. I have checked the drop-down to everywhere. So it should have given me the thread from general discussions, which is titled as 'Gravity discussion' at the very least. Could you guys take a look into it?
Thank you all for your support and hardwork!

Regards,
Claraviolet.

Hi guys,

I am really sorry to register yet another issue. I know you guys are working really hard to fix everything related to Chatbanter.
The search option isn't working. I have tried to search for gravity and it gave me no results found message. I have checked the drop-down to everywhere. So it should have given me the thread from general discussions, which is titled as 'Gravity discussion' at the very least. Could you guys take a look into it?
Thank you all for your support and hardwork!

Regards,
Claraviolet.
Thank you for this, i am pleased you are finding all these bugs as its something i had not even thought of, ill look into this shorty :)

Hi guys,

I am really sorry to register yet another issue. I know you guys are working really hard to fix everything related to Chatbanter.
The search option isn't working. I have tried to search for gravity and it gave me no results found message. I have checked the drop-down to everywhere. So it should have given me the thread from general discussions, which is titled as 'Gravity discussion' at the very least. Could you guys take a look into it?
Thank you all for your support and hardwork!

Regards,
Claraviolet.
I did a search and found the results?
1596297665347.png

I posted a thread 'Gravity discussion' in general discussions section which is related to space in general. I don't see that in this list, Brad.
Sorry so that i can understand, you did a search for "gravity" or "Space" in the search ? could you screenshot me the issue you are facing so i can take a look.

Sorry so that i can understand, you did a search for "gravity" or "Space" in the search ? could you screenshot me the issue you are facing so i can take a look.
Hi Brad,
Please find the screenshots in the attached files

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2020-08-01-21-38-34-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-01-21-38-34-07.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_2020-08-01-21-38-14-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-01-21-38-14-44.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_2020-08-01-21-37-53-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-01-21-37-53-58.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_2020-08-01-21-37-22-70.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-01-21-37-22-70.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 77
Well, I just ran a search and the Gravity forum thread showed up like normal, so I don't think it's a sitewide issue - perhaps it's a user-centric issue?
Try clearing the cache and general troubleshooting and see if that fixes it, but let me know if you need any more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top