• Welcome to The Community

Gravity movie discussion

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Member
How many of you guys watched this really cool movie?
It's a short movie but it's exciting to watch. It's all about a crew who went into space to fix some communication related issue.
Unfortunately, because of some debris approaching them at a very high speed, they now will have to flee, to save their lives. I love each and every second of this movie. Do watch it, if you haven't already. Also, the visuals are really great in this movie!

Paladin

Member
Loyalist
I watched Gravity - it was an awesome movie. The plot was amazing and the debris special effects were wonderful. I loved this movie too, and I would heartily recommend it to anyone who likes space or adventure plots.

bomb

Member
How many of you guys watched this really cool movie?
It's a short movie but it's exciting to watch. It's all about a crew who went into space to fix some communication related issue.
Unfortunately, because of some debris approaching them at a very high speed, they now will have to flee, to save their lives. I love each and every second of this movie. Do watch it, if you haven't already. Also, the visuals are really great in this movie!
Haven't watched it. But from the brief you have given, its the kind of movie i would wish to watch. The plot is a little closer to "The 100". Space Sci-fi movies are my all-time best. I will create time to binge on this. After i finish Greenleaf.

nangk08

Member
Isn't this with Sandra Bullock in it who is left all alone in the space? I have just read about and the reviews are excellent. I will watch it soon!

luri

Member
I have not watched this movie, however, I have heard about this movie. I think Aliens is one of the best sci-fi movies to be ever made. The movie directed by James Cameron features a fight between the humans' civilization and alien civilization. The aliens created by James Cameron are still being used in other sifi movies.

Top