What did you think of Trump supporters raiding the US Capitol building?

I couldn't believe what I was watching on the news the other night. Is there ever any excuse for this kind of destruction and violence? I know people have strong political views but does this kind of behaviour ever help a cause?

This was mostly a set up. We have a terrorist group, called Antifa , and they have been attacking people and burning buildings for the last couple of years.
When President Trump started having campaign rallies, then Antifa went in to harass the people at the rallies. Even Senator Rand Paul and his wife were attacked and beaten by the rioters, leaving a rally last summer.
For whatever reason, this seldom even makes the mainstream news; so a lot of people (especially from outside of America) don’t even see all of the damage that Antifa has caused.

When they learned about theTrump ralley at the Capitol, Antifa terrorists were bussed in a few days ahead of time, and they put out the pipe bombs outside of the democrat and republican headquarters.
Fortunately, these were found by the police before they went off.
It was actually antifa, dressed in MAGA hats and pretending to be Trump supporters, who broke the windows and went onto the capitol building, and since there were so many people outside, most of them had no idea that the ones in front were not being let inside, and they just followed along.

If you look at the pictures, most of the Trump supporters just followed along inside the velvet ropes where visitors are supposed to walk, and the ones who went into the rooms and made a mess were ones that were set up by the news stations, who were all over inside with cameras and reporters, waiting to film everything.

The pity of it all is that the American main stream media are controlled entities and have gone into the business of propaganda instead of reporting the facts and only the facts.
Together with a lady CNN reporter, John Sullivan was the man who broke a window and was recorded yelling to burn the place down and is a BLM / Antifa activist yet he somehow escaped prosecution whilst many other innocent people are in jail just for being in the capital building at the time of the skirmish.
These days, all a person has to be is a conservative to be regarded guilty until proven innocent instead of the other way around.

Back
Top