How do you all feel about Islam?

In my opinion, it is a very regressive religion. I do not mind if they choose to follow their own regressive and too strict rules but what bothers me is that the followers of Islam try to enforce those rules on people of other faith and do it not peacefully but through violent and aggressive means.

It's a pretty good religion, the bases of most of current laws in the world are derived from Islamic laws. Plus it actually focusses on developing a disciplined free will. It's not oppressive at all, like women have so many amazing right in heritage and respect amongst society that it's mind blowing. Plus it's true that it's just being highlighted in the world.

Back
Top