Welcome to our friendly community.

Be apart of something great, join in and banter along with us today!

New profile posts

profile page looking awesome but i cant see what i am writing in the profile post.
apathy apathy
apathy
Works for me on mobile and desktop D:
What happened to the glowing username?
apathy apathy
apathy
Check PMs on FF, I got rid of it when trying to find out what was causing Dark Canvas to bork.
I didnt realize I was styling my name using one of your addons (i thought it was all with a shop item i made), so when I tried changing my style with my addon I figured they were clashing. but it wouldn't fix until I commented out a line in a .less file
Hi Riker,

How have you been :) hope you had a good christmas and Happy New Year too!!
  • Like
Reactions: Riker Slade
Riker Slade
Riker Slade
Same to you also! :) I am currently busy with exams.
  • Like
Reactions: Brad P
Brad P
Brad P
Ah that would make sense for not seeing you as much :) hope all goes well sir and you pass with flying colours :)
Riker Slade
Riker Slade
Thanks!
Welcome Lee! nice to see you. Hope you are well.
Lee
Lee
Thanks Brad. Hope all is well with you too.
  • Like
Reactions: Brad P
How you been mate?
Dubbed
Dubbed
Not bad mate, just started a course so time has been pretty limited. I've deleted Facebook from everything other than my computer as well. How's things your end?
Brad P
Brad P
yeah i am good mate, finally have some time to get back onto the site and do some updates. why have you removed yourself from fb? hows family ?
Dubbed
Dubbed
I've not removed myself from it yet, but that's the next step. It's great for keeping in touch with people, but the relentless ads and toxic twats on there are no fun.
Family are all good, how's yours?
Top