Jump to content

Why you shouldn't miss watching the "Prison Break"?

Nocturnal Thinker
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

It's worth watching "Prison Break" in Netflix for I was not only entertained but I'm very much thrilled of the suspenseful scenes of the prisoners attempting to escape from their prison cell.

Paul Scheuring serialized this an action-thriller movie for television for Fox.

I appreciate the courage and determination of the two brothers, Lincoln Burrows (Dominic Purcell) and Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) in this movie.

This movie is about Burrows who has been sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit, and his brother, Scofield, an engineer who devises a sophisticated plan to help his brother escape prison and clear his name.

If you watch this movie, I know you won't regret it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member

I haven't watched the new stuff, but the original series was absolutely perfect. I agree that it's a series everyone could do with watching, a great experience!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Valued Member

I really love the story of Prison Break and also my favorite character Michael Scofield.

T-Bag is my favorite Prison Break character. That dude is like a roach in a nuclear holocaust. He never seems to want to die. Also he has an awesome titanium arm in the new Prison Break.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Valued Member

The movie is a great deal to watch. Every body just playing game of interest to get their desired want and also having not to lose anything.

The show has fans worldwide. It is crazy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

Create an account