Jump to content

Netflix

ARx182

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

Does anyone have a Netflix subscription? How often do you watch Netflix? What is your favourite movie or series on Netflix? If you have a Netflix subscription, which plan are you subscribed to? Do you think it is worth it?

I have a standard Netflix subscription. There's so many good TV series' on Netflix, although I would appreciate it if it was a little cheaper than £8.99 a month. I'm not planning on cancelling any time soon though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Valued Member

I have a netflix account that I share with my friend. Both of us use it together but I use it the most and he is more inclined to use the Amazon prime account which we share.

The thing I love about Netflix is that it has a balance of both webseries and movies unlike Prime which is heavily leaning towards film, either in OTT mode release mode.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Valued Member

I have Netflix, Disney plus and Amazon Prime. So I have pretty much every option for the streaming for me to watch new movies and the content. I mostly use it for the series which can't be found on any other streaming service. So mostly anime is there which I can watch as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 2020s

Not much of Netflix fan. Too expensive especially during the corona pandemic. Tell them to lower their prices lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 2020s

We should get a coronavirus discount lol.

I dont want to pay money to watch movies.

Rather use YouTube, honest opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Valued Member

I love Netflix. I watch something from it every night and I'm happy to pay for it. I used to rely a lot on streaming apps that weren't official so its nice to finally pay and get high-quality content easily without issues or disruptions. I'm currently enjoying New Girl and Derry Girls on the platform.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Valued Member

I have Netflix, my partner has Disney+ and my roommate has Amazon Prime and I share with them so I get all 3 for the price of my netflix :D.

Currently watching the office, and then I think I will binge The 100 afterwards.

Discussionhub.io - A General Discussion community focusing on giving members a blast from the past!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Valued Member

Yes. Netflix is definitely worth paying for. the single app rental on my own account for £ 5.99. There are countless hours of amazing movies individuals can enjoy at this online media website.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Valued Member

I don't have Netflix, I have Amazon Prime! The Grand Tour, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Jack Ryan and Bosch are my current favorite shows.

Among movies Fury Road, John Wick, Nice guys, Midsommar, Heat, Manchester by The Sea are the some I recall right now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...